What path did you take to Atheism
Hebrews 2:14 "Since the children have flesh and blood, he too shared in their humanity so that by his death he might destroy him who holds the power of death--that is, the devil--"
He was created by God and as the Bible explains will be ultimately destroyed by God, in God's own time.
Matthew 25:41 "Then he will say to those on his left, 'Depart from me, you who are cursed, into the eternal fire prepared for the devil and his angels."
The B ible tells us that he wasn't created evil, but became proud, which is why I have said that we (theists) don't know the source of evil as there is no indication as to how and why this happened.
11 11 2012, 21:22
minniemousee
You have said many times you do not have the answers and you can only answer things that the bible gives you answers to. Almost everything atheists question is not included in the bible, that is why I partly agree with the other posters statement "god considers knowledge forbidden". If god were to exist surely he'd be updating his bible to answer the questions? Well that's what I think anyway, because if god was to exist it sure does seem he'd rather it be a guessing game.
12 11 2012, 21:26
minniemousee
Yes I understand the
Beats by Dr Dre bible tells you that, I also understand that you believe in god. Why do you choose to worship god when god has
Sms Audio Sync the ability to put the world out of it's misery but chooses to let children starve, to let natural disasters massacre his creations, to let "corrupt" individuals inflict pain and suffering on
soul by ludacris his innocent creations etc.
Even if god was outside of time, what with god being the creator - god would be very aware of time span for humans. Why do choose to worship someone who allows his creations to suffer? And even makes bets with the devil to allow an innocent to be tortured to test their faith? ie. Job
As humans we respect our mothers and fathers for bringing us into the world, but would we continue to worship and love them if they abuse us? Would you love your mum if she made a bet with someone to test your love and agreed they could
Sms Audio Street By 50 kill all your children? I don't think anyone would continue to show their parents love and devotion if they were guilty of such atrocities, so I don't understand how people worship something that they technically believe is responsible for horrendous things.